Thinking of picking up the Summer Fridays R+R or Overtime mask? Let this first impressions be your sign to get them. Now.
I finally gave the two masks a try and I want to share with you my first impressions of them!
Let’s start with the Overtime Mask:
Overtime is intended to exfoliate your skin and act as a mask to liven up dull skin. Some key ingredients include: oat kernel protein, vitamins A, K, C and E, apricot seed powder and pumpkin.
Taken straight from the notes on my phone, here were my first thoughts as I applied it to my skin:
- This stuff smells AMAZING (like pumpkin pie).
- Gorgeous texture
- The exfoliating ingredients are not too harsh on the skin; they’re gentle.
- As the mask sits on the skin, there is a slight tingly/warming feeling. (nothing too intense or irritating.)
- This tube packaging will always be my favorite.
- Cute & perfect travel size!
All in all, my skin loves this product. I had a visible glow once I washed the mask off after exfoliating and letting it sit for 10 minutes. My skin appeared brighter than it looked before applying and felt so smooth.
My only caution goes to those who have sensitive skin: beware of the tingly feeling you may feel when it sits on the skin as a mask.
Next is the R+R Mask:
This is a 2-in-1 mask that works to buff away dead skin while restoring it with antioxidant-rich oils. Some key ingredients include: Bulgarian rose, argan oil, rose flower powder and more.
Again, taken straight from the notes on my phone, here were my first thoughts as I applied R+R to my skin:
- It smells so much like the Fresh Beauty Rose Face Mask (one of my favorite masks on the planet,) which instantly gave me high hopes!
- It doesn’t have the typical jelly “texture” that I expected. It feels more like a gel with light exfoliants in it.
- The oils in this mask left my skin looking super radiant.
- The smell is very relaxing; not too strong, reminds me of being in a spa.
- Not a messy texture at all
- Deeply hydrates & moisturizes the skin.
- Great use for the winter time to reduce dryness.
The final verdict? They’re both awesome products that did not disappoint. Combined with the third mask in the trio, Jet Lag, these three masks make a magical team.
My skin enjoyed these two products and I could not stop staring at my newfound glow in the mirror.
Have you tried Summer Fridays? I’d love to hear your thoughts as well!